Best Fit Media – Mobile Strategist
Efficient, Customized and Straightforward Funding Alleviates Stress and Boosts Success
- BestFit Media, LLC builds mobile strategy for major brands.
- Located in Austin, the company was founded in 2009 by Erik McMillan, President and CEO, and has grown very quickly.
- As a fairly new company that was growing quickly, BestFitMedia had a difficult time getting a typical bank credit line, but needed working capital to continue its success.
- A friend of McMillan’s recommended Far West Capital.
- McMillan met with Far West Capital President and CEO, Cole Harmonson, to discuss how Far West Capital could customize a credit option to provide working capital.
- McMillan’s reservations about financing subsided after meeting with Harmonson and learning more about the funding process and the logistics
involved with funding.
“I thought I’d have to give away my business to do it. I didn’t,” said McMillan.
- The speed and efficiency of receiving funding from Far West Capital is a crucial part of BestFit Media’s ability to grow
- “We can get funded [on invoices] on the same day we get approval from our clients,” said McMillan.”
- Far West Capital also provides BestFit Media with flexible and customized funding, a $450,000 credit line, that helps them
grow their business. The funding helps with day-to-day operations, payroll, major capital expenses, and more.
McMillan recommends Far West Capital to other business owners because of the company’s professionalism, efficiency, and “they make it really easy to get something that could be complicated done in an easy way.“